Support Variety NSW/ACT by donating your opinions.
Did you know you can now support us online by simply donating a few minutes and sharing your opinion at a time that is convenient to you?
Put your opinions to good use.
It’s easy! Variety NSW/ACT has partnered with The Good Crowd to enable you to support us through online market research surveys (on topics unrelated to Variety NSW/ACT).
Every survey you complete you’re helping Variety NSW/ACT support kids who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs.
Become a superhero today by donating your opinions. It’s a completely new way to raise funds. Easy, convenient, secure and everyone can do it… all you need is an opinion!
Your spare time
All it takes is a few minutes at a time that is convenient to you. Opportunities are sent via email or can be accessed on demand via your opinion donor portal.
SIMPLE & EASY
Each fundraising opportunity displays the survey length and the funds you will raise. You decide if and when you want to participate.
SECURE & ANONYMOUS
Your remain anonymous. After each survey you land on the Variety NSW/ACT website. No marketing, no requests for money… just opinions!
Market research agencies pay for your opinion. Your opinions shape society and the funds raised directly support Variety NSW/ACT. It’s a win-win-win!
Register or login to support Variety NSW/ACT.
What to expect next & FAQs.
- Once registered you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you to confirm your email address. The confirmation email will arrive almost immediately, so keep an eye on your junk mail.
- Once your email is confirmed you can start raising funds for Variety NSW/ACT by logging in and clicking the ‘Surveys’ tab. Alternatively, your first survey invitation should arrive via email within a few days, so again keep an eye on your junk mail.
- Fundraising opportunities will be sent to you via email at a frequency agreed between Variety NSW/ACT and The Good Crowd. You can change the frequency by changing the ‘Ideal survey frequency’ setting in the ‘Profile’ tab (if enabled).
- To ensure surveys are as relevant to you as possible (e.g. interests, family make-up, pets, etc.) click on the ‘Profile’ tab and complete the ‘Household’ profiling section. If you don’t have kids for example, there is little point in us sending you surveys about kids!
- To help generate even more revenue, share the registration page URL with friends and family or use the ‘Refer A Friend’ option.
- You may like to download ‘Opinion App’ from your favourite App Store to make it even easier to raise funds on-the-go. Once downloaded, simply sign in with your Variety NSW/ACT user name.
- If you have problems with a specific survey, submit a ticket to email@example.com.
- For general queries about your membership or accessing your personal data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.